Friday, January 22, 2010

Beachy Keen

I've been working on a bridal shower for my friend and it has a beach theme. This of course is putting me less in the mood for cold, snowy winter and more in the mood for vacation time on the beach. I can't help but look for things to wear for summer. Pictures are going to have to last though considering it's only January. I'm jealous of all those Southern Californians right now.


Zippora Seven for Yen Magazine
www.style.com


German Vogue Janurary 2010
www.fashionising.com


It's outfits like this that make me think beach life would be so easy and carefree.
www.shopbop.com


And of course, the girl who can pull off beach hair like no other, Blake Lively.

I sit here oh so envious in my big sweater and boots just planning every single outfit for June, July and August. These Winter months are killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment